Cloudera professional certification tests are offered through our delivery partner Pearson VUE at over 4,000 test centers in 175 countries in English and Japanese.
- Exam registration is completed through the Pearson VUE website or by calling Pearson VUE.
- Web Registration: http://pearsonvue.com/cloudera/
- Phone Registration: http://pearsonvue.com/cloudera/contact
- Plan to register at least five days prior to your preferred exam date for processing your registration and payment.
- Some test centers allow walk-in registrations. This is at the discretion of the individual test center.
- You cannot use a Cloudera voucher with a same day registration.
- You may schedule up to six weeks in advance in the U.S. and Canada. Scheduling policies vary at international locations.
- Your Pearson VUE Cloudera Testing ID:
- is different than your university.cloudera.com or other training website logins. You DO NOT receive aYour Pearson VUE Cloudera Testing ID during training
- is for Pearson VUE testing ONLY
- you get a Your Pearson VUE Cloudera Testing ID after you register to take a Cloudera test with Pearson VUE
- multiple Your Pearson VUE Cloudera Testing IDs can jeopardize the validity of your Cloudera certification records
- you do not have a Your Pearson VUE Cloudera Testing ID if you've taken a certification test during a Cloudera training class
- you do not have a Your Pearson VUE Cloudera Testing ID if you've taken a training class
If you have taken a Cloudera certification test at a Pearson VUE test center in the past but do not remember your Your Pearson VUE Cloudera Testing ID, visit http://www.pearsonvue.com/cloudera/activity and use the links on the right side of the page to recover your username, password, andYour Pearson VUE Cloudera Testing ID.
Information required to schedule a test:
- Legal Name (from government issued ID). You are required to present two signed government issued IDs at the test center. One of these IDs must include a photograph. Both IDs must match the full name on your test registration. If you fail to present both IDs, you will be refused entry and you will not be reimbursed for any fees paid.
- Cloudera ID (only if you've previously taken a Cloudera test through Pearson VUE)
- Company Name
- Valid email address
- Method of Payment (see below for payment information)
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST ENTER YOUR LEGAL NAME EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON THE IDENTIFICATION YOU WILL PRESENT AT THE TEST CENTER. If there is not an exact match, you will not be able to take your test and you will not be reimbursed for any fees paid.
A valid email is required during test registration. Cloudera requires a valid email to send you a certificate, as a PDF, upon successful completion and a passing score on your certification test.
Individuals may pay with major credit cards and companies and organizations may buy vouchers in any quantity directly through Pearson VUE.