Cloudera Developer Training for Apache Spark on Aug 5 in Redwood City, CA (Seaport Conference Center)
Thank you for your interest in Spark Training on August 5
This class is no longer accepting new registrations. We encourage you to view other dates on our public schedule.
When is this training taking place?
This class is confirmed to run over the following day(s):
Tuesday, August 5, 2014 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, August 6, 2014 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, August 7, 2014 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Pacific Daylight Time
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in Redwood City, CA (Seaport Conference Center).
Redwood City , CA 94063
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 2295.00 USD per participant.
Tax will be added where required by law.
We accept payments by credit card, however, American Express cannot be used when purchasing in British Pounds.
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by Cloudera.
How is this training usually structured?
Typically we divide the training days into four sessions. Two sessions before lunch, and two sessions after lunch. Between any two sessions, we take a break. Short 15-minute breaks in the morning and the afternoon, and usually an hour-long lunch-break.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 20 minutes early on the first day of the class and 15 minutes early for the remainder of the training.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, Cloudera provides:
- A soft copy of the training materials.
- All equipment required to perform the hands-on parts of this class. This usually means a personal computer.
- Lunch and other light refreshments.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Meeting the course prerequisites. See the prerequisites for our courses HERE
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Bringing a notepad and pen for note taking