CCP Logo Usage Guidelines
The CCP Logo Program
The Cloudera Certified Professional (CCP) Logo Program provides a means for qualified professionals to indicate their achievement of CCP status. CCP professionals may use the CCP Logo (“Logo”) along with their CCP numeric identifier (“CCP number”) on business cards, letterhead and other personalized materials.
We’ve created these guidelines to assist you in your use of the CCP Logo. Please review the following carefully. Except as expressly authorized in writing by Cloudera, you may only use the Logo provided and only in compliance with these requirements. Any use of the Logo indicates your agreement to comply with these guidelines.
The Value of the CCP Certification
In order to protect the value of the CCP certification, it is very important that the CCP name and the Logo be used appropriately and only by the individuals who have earned the right to use it. You should limit the use of the Logo to personalized materials upon which your name and CCP number are prominently evident. Since this is a certification of an individual, the wordmark and Logo should not be used to promote a company or any other entity in such a way that might create confusion around the certification status of other individuals within that company or entity.
The CCP Logo
You may not alter the Logo in any manner including size, typeface, proportions, colors, elements or location of any of the text in relationship to other elements. You may not animate, morph, or otherwise distort its perspective or two-dimensional appearance.
How to use the CCP Logo
The Logo may be used in the following manner:
- In one-color printing, the Logo can be either black, 75% gray, or PMS 7701 on a light background. On a dark background, the Logo can be either 75% gray or white. Four-color process match is acceptable.
- The Logo may also be reversed out of a dark background to the color of the paper the Logo is being printed on.
- Do not use the Logo on a patterned background or on one that is too light or too dark for it to read well.
- Do not incorporate or combine the Logo into any other graphic element or add any language or design features to the Logo.
Logo Use on Web Pages
The CCP Logo may be used on your personal Web site as long as it is directly associated with your name and CCP identification number. On a Web page or as a launch button, the maximum Logo size is 180 pixels wide. Please use the file supplied by Cloudera.
Logo Use on Business Cards, Letterhead and Advertising
The Logo may be used on your personal business cards, on business cards provided to you by your company, on personalized letterhead or in advertising and other promotional materials ONLY if it is directly associated with your name and CCP number. The maximum size of the Logo in any printed materials is 180x180 pixels. The minimum recommended size is 72px (1&quo;).
- The Logo may not be used on products or on packaging.
- The Logo may not be used on any printed materials that do not specify the certification holder’s CCP number.
- The Logo may not appear on or in connection with any marketing materials for any individual other than the one to which a specific CCP number has been issued.
- The Logo may not appear on any materials that disparage Cloudera, its partners or its products or services that infringe upon any Cloudera intellectual property or other rights, or that violate any state, federal or foreign law or regulation.
- The Cloudera name and the CCP name or any potentially confusing variations may never be incorporated as part of the name of a product or service of your company.
- The name CCP may be used in textual descriptions that make fair and accurate references to the program and to your certification status.
Review and Approval Process
You agree to cooperate fully with any request by Cloudera to review any materials reflecting the Logo and to promptly make any changes required by Cloudera to conform to these Guidelines.
Other Terms and Conditions
By downloading these logos, you hereby acknowledge Cloudera’s ownership of the CCP Logo, agree not to challenge or otherwise carry out any act that would impair Cloudera’s rights in the Logo and further agree not to register or otherwise attempt to obtain rights in this Logo or any confusingly similar mark. Nothing herein is intended to grant any right in the Logo other than the right to use the Logo in accordance with the requirements set forth herein. Your license to use the Logo will terminate no later than termination or expiration of your CCP certification. Notwithstanding any other termination provision, however, Cloudera reserves the right to terminate your right to use the Logo for any use that does not conform to these requirements, that infringes on Cloudera’s intellectual property or other right, or that violates other applicable law.
Download the logo: CCP: Data Scientist Logos