Cloudera University Data Science Workbench Training - OnDemand
Accelerate Data Science in the Enterprise
Cloudera Data Science Workbench Training prepares learners to complete data science and machine learning projects using Cloudera Data Science Workbench (CDSW).
Get Hands-On Experience
Through narrated demonstrations and hands-on exercises, learners to achieve proficiency in CDSW and develop the skills required to:
- Navigate CDSW’s options and interfaces with confidence
- Create projects in CDSW and collaborate securely with other users and teams
- Develop and run reproducible Python and R code
- Customize projects by installing packages and setting environment variables
- Connect to a secure (Kerberized) Cloudera or Hortonworks cluster
- Work with large-scale data using Apache Spark 2 with PySpark and sparklyr
- Perform end-to-end machine learning workflows in CDSW using Python or R—read, inspect, transform, visualize, and model data
- Measure, track, and compare machine learning models using CDSW’s Experiments capability
- Deploy models as REST API endpoints serving predictions using CDSW’s Models capability
- Work collaboratively using CDSW together with Git
What To Expect
This course is designed for learners at organizations using CDSW under an enterprise license or a trial license. The learner must have access to a CDSW environment on a Cloudera or Hortonworks cluster running Apache Spark 2. Some experience with data science using Python or R is helpful but not required. No prior knowledge of Spark or other Hadoop ecosystem tools is required.
This OnDemand offering provides you with a 180-day subscription** that begins on the date of purchase. While the subscription is active, you will have unlimited access to the course training materials which includes recorded tutorials and demonstrations. This offering does not include a virtual lab environment.
**Some exclusions apply. See Terms and Conditions for more information.