Cloudera University Just Enough Scala - OnDemand
Through videos and hands-on exercises, this course provides an introduction the Scala language and the functional programming paradigm. Topics include:
- The basics of and motivation for using the functional programming paradigm
- Features of the Scala language
- Working with variables in Scala
- Using Scala collections
- Controlling code flow in Scala
- Importing and using Scala code libraries
This OnDemand offering provides you with a 180-day subscription** that begins on the date of purchase. While the subscription is active, you will have access to the course training materials which includes recorded tutorials, demonstrations as well as access to a virtual lab environment to complete the student exercises. Lab time is limited to 5 hours for this course.
**Some exclusions apply. See Terms and Conditions for more information.