Cloudera University Search Training - OnDemand
This course includes video lectures, assessments, and hands-on exercise access. Participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- Performing batch indexing of data stored in HDFS and HBase
- Indexing streaming data in near-real-time with Flume
- How to index content in multiple languages and file formats
- Processing and transforming incoming data with Morphlines
- Creating a user interface for an index using Hue
- Integrating Cloudera Search with external applications
- Improving the experience using faceting, highlighting, and spelling correction
This OnDemand offering provides you with a 180-day subscription** that begins on the date of purchase. While the subscription is active, you will have access to the course training materials which includes recorded tutorials, demonstrations as well as access to a virtual lab environment to complete the student exercises. Lab time is limited to 15 hours for this course.
**Some exclusions apply. See Terms and Conditions for more information.