Cloudera OnDemand Developer Library
The Cloudera University OnDemand Developer Library subscription provides access to all the courses listed below via our OnDemand Portal for one year and includes 100 hours of access to the cloud hosted hands-on exercise environments.
- Cloudera Developer Training for Spark and Hadoop
- Cloudera Data Analyst Training: Using Pig, Hive, and Impala with Hadoop
- Cloudera Search Training
- Cloudera Training for Apache HBase
- Cloudera Data Science Workbench Training
- Just Enough Python
- Just Enough Scala
- Introduction to Apache Kafka
- Introduction to Apache Kudu
- Introduction to Machine Learning with Spark ML and MLlib
**NOTE: this offering does not include the Administrator course.
This subscription starts on the date of purchase and is valid for the standard access period (365 days) or until the Training Credit expiration date or other customer-specific contracted terms.**
Your subscription also includes a predefined number of lab hours in which you can access the cloud-hosted exercise environment. Library subscriptions receive 100 hours of lab time to be shared between all of the included courses.
** For OnDemand courses purchased using Training Credits, the access period will be based on the TC account expiration date if the Training Credit account expires before the standard 180 days (single courses) or 365 days (library). This is also true for customer-specific contracted terms as indicated in an active SOW or similar.