Cloudera OnDemand Full Library
The Cloudera University OnDemand Library subscription provides access to all the courses listed below via our OnDemand Portal for one year and includes 100 hours of access to the cloud hosted hands-on exercise environments.
- Cloudera Administrator Training for Apache Hadoop
- Cloudera Developer Training for Spark and Hadoop
- Cloudera Data Analyst Training: Using Pig, Hive, and Impala with Hadoop
- Cloudera Security Training (NEW!)
- Cloudera Search Training
- Cloudera Training for Apache HBase
- Cloudera Data Science Workbench (NEW!)
- Just Enough Python
- Just Enough Scala
- Introduction to Apache Kafka
- Introduction to Apache Kudu
- Deploying and Scaling Cloudera Enterprise on Microsoft Azure (NEW!)
- Introduction to Cloudera Altus Director
- Introduction to Cloudera Navigator
- Introduction to Cloudera Manager
- Cloudera Essentials
This subscription starts on the date of purchase and is valid for the standard access period (365 days) or until the Training Credit expiration date or other customer-specific contracted terms.**
Your subscription also includes a predefined number of lab hours in which you can access the cloud-hosted exercise environment. Library subscriptions receive 100 hours of lab time to be shared between all of the included courses.
**Some exclusions apply. See our Terms and Conditions for more information.