Order Terms and Conditions
Coupon Code Policy:
· Coupon codes MUST be entered at the time of purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with a coupon code prior to completing the transaction. Adjustments will not be made after the purchase is complete.
· Coupon codes cannot be used with Training Credit purchases.
Corporate Discounts and Training Credits:
· Users will be required to enter their corporate email address when utilizing corporate/partner discounts or Training Credits. Cloudera will not transfer enrollments to personal accounts/email addresses when corporate discounts, coupon codes or Training Credits are utilized at the time of purchase.
Partner Enablement Boot Camps Policy:
· Cloudera does not offer refunds for our partner enablement boot camps. Participants can transfer to a future session or provide a replacement for their seat, however, advanced notice must be submitted to email@example.com
Instructor-Led Training Policy:
Cloudera is not responsible for non-refundable travel or other expenses incurred by the student.
We review enrollments at least two weeks prior to the class start date. In the case of low enrollment, classes may be cancelled or rescheduled anytime at our discretion. Students will be contacted via email to be notified of a cancellation.
In the event of a natural disaster, or other unplanned catastrophe, including but not limited to Acts of God, government actions, war, civil disturbance or other event beyond a party’s reasonable control, that would make travel into the affected area unsafe or impossible, the facility may delay the start time or close for a day or longer. Cloudera, along with our delivery partners, will make every attempt to complete the class by, including but not limited to, adjusting class start and end times for the remaining days, adjusting dates or rescheduling for a later time. Please refer to your registration confirmation email for a link to the facility's contact information.
Student initiated cancellation requests must be received via email to at least 10 business days prior to the start of class to be eligible for a refund. Alternatively, your registration can be transferred to another class if the request is received at least 10 business days prior to the start of class. In the event of a reschedule, the class must be completed within one year of the initial registration date. In the event of non-attendance or failure to reschedule per the above policy, any fees paid for classes are forfeited. Cloudera is not responsible for non-refundable travel or other expenses incurred by the student.
OnDemand Training Policy:
OnDemand training is licensed to unique individuals. One license equates to one user, as counted by unique email addresses. It is prohibited for OnDemand access credentials to be shared by multiple individuals. The term of OnDemand licenses is as follows: (a) licenses for individual courses will be valid for a period of six (6) months from the purchase date, and (b) Licenses to the product OnDemand Library (which is a collection of Cloudera courses) are valid for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date. Access to the applicable video content and remote lab environment (if any) will be terminated on the expiration date of the applicable license. Access cannot be extended past the expiration date.
· IMPORTANT NOTE: For OnDemand courses purchased using Training Credits, the access period will be based on the TC account expiration date if the Training Credit account expires before the standard 6mos (single courses) or 1 year (full library). This is also true for customer-specific contracted terms as indicated in an active SOW or similar.
· Cloudera does not offer refunds or allow license transfers for OnDemand subscriptions.
· Trial users must be approved by Cloudera management and will not be granted extensions or additional lab access.
· Please see the OnDemand FAQ page for requirements and troubleshooting.
Certification Exam Policy:
· Certification exams are non-refundable and non-transferable.
· Exam vouchers are available on the date of purchase and valid for scheduling an exam for 1 year or until the Training Credit expiration date or other customer-specific contracted terms.
· Cloudera does not offer extensions to the expiration date.
· IMPORTANT NOTE: For Certification products purchased using Training Credits, the access period will be based on the Training Credit account expiration date if the Training Credit account expires before the standard 1 year. This is also true for customer-specific contracted terms as indicated in an active SOW or similar.
Rescheduling Your Exam:
If you wish to reschedule or cancel your exam, you must contact Innovative Exams via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
· Rescheduling or canceling less than 24 hours prior to your appointment results in a "no-show" and the exam will not be eligible for reschedule.
· Cloudera does NOT offer free re-takes of our exams. Please see our retake policies and general FAQ . Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Training Materials Policy:
Training Materials, including course slides, the Exercise Manual and VM (if applicable) are for the personal use of the student attending the course only. They may not be copied, shared, or redistributed in any form. Materials will only be made available to students attending an instructor-led training course for 90 days after the class start date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please see the complete for additional information.